Tuesday 11 August 2009

Invader Zim

Zim
GIR

Dib

Gaz


Invader Zim is a TV series that was broadcasted by Nickelodeon in 2001. It was created by Jhonen Vasquez and directed by Steve Ressel. Jhonen Vasquez is well-known for his comics: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Filler Bunny, SQUEE! and I Feel Sick.
Invader Zim's plot revolves around an alien called Zim from the Irken Empire, whose dream is to become the best invader in the universe. "The tallest" wanted to get rid of Zim's uselessness so, they send him and the robot G.I.R. to invade an unknown and distant planet. That planet is Earth and it is there where Zim faces his nemesis, a paranormal investigator called Dib. Invader Zim is a series filled with sarcasm, social criticism and dark humor.

7 comments:

  1. I love this show its really cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Jhonen Vasquez also make Foamy the squarrel?
    They look like all the other cartoon/comics he's done, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the show heard it was based on a comic whats the name of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I LOVE Invader Zim SO MUCH!It`s a shame they canceled his show who cares about low ratings and bloody gir just because of that they canceled it if you agree with me please comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i found the last picture you have on my computer stored there since 2004 (thats before i got it)

    ReplyDelete